Terms and Conditions
Delivery in Finland
- All products listed in the webstore are, by default, in stock and available immediately unless stated otherwise.
- Orders will be processed immediately or the next following weekday
- Depending on the payment method, deliveries will be sent on the same day as they're processed or after we've received a confirmation of payment (payment prior to delivery).
- The tracking number (if available) will be sent to the recipient via e-mail or sms, if provided, once the delivery has been sent.
- Paytrail (netbanks & cards) - 0,00 €
- Payment prior to delivery ( Invoice to e-mail ) - 3,50 €
- Mail Cash-On-Delivery (COD) - 9,90 €
- Bus Cash-On-Delivery (COD) - 9,90 €
Payments with Visa, Visa Electron and MasterCard
Paytrail Oyj (2122839-7) acts as an implementer of the payment handling service and as a Payment Service Provider in cooperation with Finnish banks and credit institutions. In payments made with Visa, Visa Electron or MasterCard Paytrail Oyj will be shown as the recipient in the invoice and Paytrail Oyj will forward the payment to the merchant.
Paytrail Oyj is an authorized Payment Institution.
Paytrail Oyj, business ID 2122839-7
Phone: +358 207 181830
Paytrail Oyj (FI2122839) provides netbank related payment transfer services in co-operation with Finnish banks and credit institutions. For consumer the service works exactly the same way as traditional web payments.
- Pick up from shop (address: Kuokkamaantie 4 B, 33800 Tampere) - 0,00 €
- Matkahuolto Lähellä / Bussipaketti (pick up from Matkahuolto) - 9,90 €
- Matkahuolto Jakopaketti (delivered to recipient) - 20,00 €
- Matkahuolto Pikapaketti (Express parcel, pick from Matkahuolto) - 25,00 €
- Posti Economy class letter or economy parcel - 6,90 €
International delivery (including Åland and EU)
- We deliver internationally, but orders made abroad need to be processed as individual cases.
- Webstore orders' delivery prices only apply to national deliveries
Please contact us about the shipping fees etc. regarding deliveries outside of Finland.